Top-notch medical care outside your GP operating hours
Hello Home Doctor Service has become the foremost choice of people who are in need of urgent medical attention at a time when their regular GP is not available for consultation. We do not provide routine visits but offer medical assistance only when your regular medical centre is closed. For a detailed follow-up, every after hours doctor Ipswich, greater Springfield and Centenary suburbs encourages the patients to contact their regular General Practitioner. After the successful completion of each home visit, the Hello Home Doctor Service doctor sends through a report to the regular GP in order to keep him/her updated about your health.
Hello Home Doctor Service’s after-hours doctors in Ipswich, greater Springfield and Centenary suburbs are engaged in:
- Delivering a high-quality home doctor service
- Treating every patient’s needs as 100% unique, respected and valued
- Communicating clearly with the patients
- Upholding and maintaining high level of professionalism during medical treatments
Employment as a Hello Home Doctor Service after-hours doctor in Ipswich, greater Springfield and Centenary suburbs
As an urban region in south-east Queensland, Ipswich has a massive population. Hence, if you’re a doctor practicing anywhere in Ipswich or looking for employment, we invite you to work among the best after hours doctor Ipswich under Hello Home Doctor. We welcome both vocationally and non-vocationally registered GPs in addition to Australian trained Doctors and International Medical Graduates working in Australia’s Hospital system.
Benefits of working with Hello Home Doctor Service:
- Flexible long and short shifts available
- Administrative support
- High percentage reimbursement
- A company car that will take you to different destinations
- Computerised practice
- Use of a company chaperone